photo blog-peacock-largedividerunderheader1_zpsf4da32e3.png

Click to see Kazaam and the rest of the Renaissance Gang on Animal Planet's Dogs 101

 photo blog-peacock-dogs101_zpsd9cd3030.jpg
 photo blog-peacock-largedividerunderheader1_zpsf4da32e3.png

♥Watch this video before you purchase a puppy♥

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


A League of their own: Jimmy Dugan: "It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard....is what makes it great"
Lynn Baron: On Breeding: "Ditto what Jimmy said"


Call Us

Call Us

Friday, January 22, 2010

♥Another Blog Update♥

I've added some additional pages to my blog to make it easier to maneuver around.  I hope that I don't have to look at Html for about the next year.  LOL  I will be busy in the next days or weeks getting each page individualized.  So look at the very top of the page and underneath the header for buttons that will take you from one page to the next.  It's been great fun re-doing my blog from the ground up. Element by element and layer by layer, using paid for digital scrapbooking kits from some very talented people.


I have also started another blog with blog backgrounds that I've designed.  Again, using element upon element and layer upon layer.  You can find that blog on my sidebar or just click here:


Lynn's Blog Designs


If there is something that catches your eye, (I will be adding more), let me know and I can give you step by step instructions.  I do not charge for these because I just enjoy doing them.  You will have to display the proper credits on your blog though in fairness to the scrap designers and myself.
You can email me for more information.  The blog designs are original so you won't see yourself coming and going like with some of the other ones out there.


I'll also be working on a new look for my website.  Very Vintage :)
♥Renaissance Coton de Tulear signing off♥

No comments: