photo blog-peacock-largedividerunderheader1_zpsf4da32e3.png

Click to see Kazaam and the rest of the Renaissance Gang on Animal Planet's Dogs 101

 photo blog-peacock-dogs101_zpsd9cd3030.jpg
 photo blog-peacock-largedividerunderheader1_zpsf4da32e3.png

♥Watch this video before you purchase a puppy♥

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


A League of their own: Jimmy Dugan: "It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard....is what makes it great"
Lynn Baron: On Breeding: "Ditto what Jimmy said"


Call Us

Call Us

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Nevaeh's and Koda's Puppies have arrived!

Nevaeh's puppies arrived right on time! Her 1st puppy was born at 7am this morning...he is an all white boy...at 7:10 her 2nd puppy arrived..a tri-colored boy with an all white body and a full mask over his eyes...at 7:45 she delivered an all white female, and finally at 8:15... she delivered her last puppy...another all white male...I'm really beginning to think that 2009 is the year of the boys! So many of my breeder friends are experiencing "male puppy syndrome" as well...I actually favor the boys...they really LOVE their Mama's!
Nevaeh is doing well...she's still trying to figure out how to lay down without sitting on her puppies...it amazes me how gentle the Mom's are...carefully trying to step over them....and for Nevaeh, that's a huge task since she's my tomboy...and she's way too smart for words.

Before Nevaeh delivered her first puppy...she was pushing and pushing and when I looked..I thought..WOW, that's odd, it looks like a tongue sticking out..I touched it and it moved...I looked at my daughter and said, "Oh, it can't be" Well it was! He was out of his sac ...anyway, a few seconds later, the rest of him appeared, kicking and screaming...THANK GOD!

I hope to get a few pics soon!

Renaissance Coton de Tulear, signing off. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Cotton Blossoms said...

Congrats Nevaeh & Koda!!!! and to you to Lynn. Glad to hear all went well. I must agree, the boys love their mama's. Jade's squeel with excitement when she enters the room.....