photo blog-peacock-largedividerunderheader1_zpsf4da32e3.png

Click to see Kazaam and the rest of the Renaissance Gang on Animal Planet's Dogs 101

 photo blog-peacock-dogs101_zpsd9cd3030.jpg
 photo blog-peacock-largedividerunderheader1_zpsf4da32e3.png

♥Watch this video before you purchase a puppy♥

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


A League of their own: Jimmy Dugan: "It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard....is what makes it great"
Lynn Baron: On Breeding: "Ditto what Jimmy said"


Call Us

Call Us

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Analiesa's Puppies went for their 8 week checkup today!

Analiesa's puppies went for their 8 week check up today.  It was a beautiful sunny day  and I think they really enjoyed getting out into the fresh air.  They made a huge hit at the Vet's office and gave everyone many, many kisses.  All 4 pups passed their exams with flying colors and not a one of them cried when they were administered their DHPP..I brought my camera along to take pics.. and on the way there... I stopped to take a few pics of the beautiful farm behind my home..It's kind of cute how the dogs always do the Coton head tilt when they hear a cow moo.. Of course when I got to the Vet's office the battery in the camera was dead ...I'm guessing... that I didn't have it sitting on the charger properly. Oh well..
Renaissance Coton de Tulear signing off...Have a great evening :)





No comments: