photo blog-peacock-largedividerunderheader1_zpsf4da32e3.png

Click to see Kazaam and the rest of the Renaissance Gang on Animal Planet's Dogs 101

 photo blog-peacock-dogs101_zpsd9cd3030.jpg
 photo blog-peacock-largedividerunderheader1_zpsf4da32e3.png

♥Watch this video before you purchase a puppy♥

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


A League of their own: Jimmy Dugan: "It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard....is what makes it great"
Lynn Baron: On Breeding: "Ditto what Jimmy said"


Call Us

Call Us

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year from Renaissance Cotons


Well it's snowing here again in CT.  I've just dematted all my little goofballs from the Xmas snowfall, and I have a good feeling that I'll be doing a whole lot more of dematting tomorrow.

Cappuccino is sitting by my side as I type crying and begging to go outside.  I'm just waiting for the ice balls to melt a little first :)

I'm thinking maybe a romp in the fields will tire them out and maybe we can all get a little nap in before the clock strikes midnight.

My February litters are all spoken for and I'm already receiving deposits for the Summer litters.  If you're interested in getting on my wait list please contact me as soon as possible.  I'm quite certain they will all be reserved before the girls even come into season.

I'm really looking forward to our 2009 litters.  Stay tuned for a wonderful surprise!
We are wishing you all a very Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous New Year!
 
Lynn and the Renaissance kids

No comments: