photo blog-peacock-largedividerunderheader1_zpsf4da32e3.png

Click to see Kazaam and the rest of the Renaissance Gang on Animal Planet's Dogs 101

 photo blog-peacock-dogs101_zpsd9cd3030.jpg
 photo blog-peacock-largedividerunderheader1_zpsf4da32e3.png

♥Watch this video before you purchase a puppy♥

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


A League of their own: Jimmy Dugan: "It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard....is what makes it great"
Lynn Baron: On Breeding: "Ditto what Jimmy said"


Call Us

Call Us

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

♥︎Male Puppy Available♥︎

As of today, due to bad timing, a male puppy has become available.
My pups are sold before they are born so this is a rarity.  This is my last litter, due to my retiring from breeding.

The puppies go home on Sunday, March 19th.  If you cannot take the puppy home on the release date, you need not apply.

I will be taking names now, and will choose.. what I feel, is the best family environment for the puppy.

There are 3 males in the litter, so I do not know which male it will be.

For more information, you can email me at Renaissancecotons@gmail.com or phone me at 203-298-0428.

I do not ship!

Scroll down to see current pics and videos.

No comments: